As a leading demolition contractor in Leeds, Sandbach Commercial Dismantlers Ltd offers unparalleled expertise in plant dismantling, demolition, and site clearance. Founded in 1985 by Allister Boote, the company has evolved into one of the fastest-growing independent demolition contractors in the North of England.
Our Journey as a Demolition Contractor in Leeds
Our journey started from a small yard at Bath Street in Sandbach, where we initially focused on car breaking, small scale scrap buying, and surplus army sales. Recognizing the need for growth, we relocated to a larger yard at Moston Road, also in Sandbach, where we currently operate from.
- In 1987, we built an aluminium furnace at the yard, marking our foray into aluminium smelting.
- By 2002, we shifted our focus to scrap steel and vehicles, in line with changing market dynamics.
- In 2005, we expanded our operations to include dismantling and demolition services.
With a proactive approach to steel recycling, we introduced a skip hire service in 2003 to maximise productivity and expand our customer base. The year 2006 saw us leveraging online auctions to source ferrous and non-ferrous metals from a wider market.
- In 2007, we made our first overseas scrap purchase, establishing strong business relationships with companies in mainland Europe and Scandinavia.
- We changed our name to Sandbach Commercial Dismantlers Ltd in 2010 to better represent our evolved focus and future direction.
Today, we are a trusted demolition contractor in Leeds, offering cost-effective solutions to our clients’ plant dismantling, demolition, and site clearance needs. Our success lies in our ability to adapt and respond positively to changing client needs and market trends.
Why Choose Us as Your Demolition Contractor in Leeds
Our track record of delivering our services safely, on time, and within budget sets us apart in the competitive demolition industry. We pride ourselves in maintaining excellent working relationships with our clients and delivering high-quality services that exceed their expectations.
As a demolition contractor in Leeds, we are confident that our management approach and our 34 years of experience will continue to set us apart from our competitors. Despite being based in Cheshire, we continue to provide our expert services throughout the UK and Europe.